Stepping Stones has collaborated with many local and international high schools, universities and companies since its inception in 2006. Partnerships with prestigious schools and companies as diverse as NYU, Duke, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame, Target, London Business School, Disney, Bloomberg, Google, PwC, Hasbro, GAP and Bollore Logistics have achieved outstanding results in schools and community centers for disadvantaged children in Shanghai and rural China.
Stepping Stones’ programs for student & corporate groups:
1. Volunteering & Learning Programs
2. Learning Program
Please see below articles about successful partnerships with student or corporate groups:
- Kindergarten kids had an English lesson from Duke MBA students!
- Googlers and primary students work together to create… leaf art!
- St. Paul American School students have successfully completed their rural volunteering tour, again!
- Employees from Target and Hasbro helped kindergarten children in Shanghai
- A taste of Arts with kindergarten children
- More articles here